Diggin' For Carrots Diggin' For Carrots

FUN!!

you shud put like health packs or somin to help the game "prolong"

TrashMachine responds:

Good idea.

CCC Dress up v.2 ++ CCC Dress up v.2 ++

an mc inside a mc.... nice

it is a dress up game..

Add sound
more detail

remove undies?

Halloween Maze Halloween Maze

yay good job

nice attempt on AS.... ummm maybe u cood make less dead ends... what i do for mazes is make the passage kinda like a circle you go the wrong so if you go the wrong way, you can start over rather than go back. You getting me??? You shud try to make a console game (e.g. a game like mario or somin)

Motherload Motherload

VVVVVVVVery gggggood.

I beat the game in the full vers so i tried it on newgrounds and i used plastics explosives to get through. when i go to the bottom it was a pit looking thing. yea, but i counldnt dig throught it... kinda waste of time

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

EEEKkk aahh!! help!!

hhahah, jk... kinda neways.... I understood most of it since i too have flash but... u kinda lost me in the last part where u drew lines and made everything move... i mean, yea that was hella cool but i barely understood it... all i know is that u make 3 frames and a box??? convert to mc and place that script... is that right?? im still kinda shaky on that

Quadrants Quadrants

GOOD FIVEN!!

one problem though.... it went by to fast and changing lanes or watever took way to long and was hard. If u have only 2 quadrents then u shud only have to press 1 or 2 once instead of two times to get to the other side... it made hard cuz of that..

Clicklers! Clicklers!

awww

oh dood man, that was awesome

Regone responds:

awww dood than'yo mate! :\ :D

Halo 2 Sprite Battles v2 Halo 2 Sprite Battles v2

i voted 5

i voted five just becuz... lol but neways... if u go back in forth through out the game, the music plays like 5 times.... i mean at the same time.. not a good thing... 2ndly... u shud be able to animate the chars... its just like a dressup game with out any people

Mitz responds:

Thanks for telling me that, im going to fix it, Also by animate characters what do you mean? I should animate the sprites and then you could move around the moving parts? If i did that it would be too messy with all the moving pieces but i will take this in to account when creating version 2.5, or 3.0 if i feeling like creating a whole new one.

Grave 3 Grave 3

alittle glitchy but its alright

just like the title says, glitchy... ummm things i need to say

-sometimes u cant shoot
-when ure done with training, refill ammo
-health isnt that accurate

FrostedMuffins responds:

When can you not shoot? I've never encountered this glitch in the game. If you can, email me and I would greatly appreciate it.
Just checking, but are you sure that you had ammo left for the gun?

Magno Blok Magno Blok

One thing....

ok great game... the health doesnt help.... ummm the stars blocks arnt random enuff... its either there all at one time or theres none of them... the blocks were too sticky.... and the score stoped at 79 which made me dissapointed.... gjhf... great game 1 thimb up 1 thumb mehh....

Alillm responds:

Yup, those star blocks are really annoying. There is very balanced number in the code which increases or decreases the ammount of them that appear. They get less as the game goes on (as well as the blocks dropping faster) but they never seem to come at the right speed. Oh well.